Workforce Wellbeing Training
This interactive half-day workshop provides proven methods that improve the wellbeing of school staff and teachers.
The pressures and daily demands of working within education can have a negative impact on school staff’s ability to perform effectively in their roles. In some cases resulting in negative outcomes such as workplace stress, mental health problems and sickness. This also impacts on staff’s ability to provide support to children and young people essential for maintaining levels of whole school wellbeing. Supporting staff to improve wellbeing is essential for maintaining a productive and stable school environment.
This half-day wellbeing training allows both teaching and non-teaching staff to spend some time exploring their own wellbeing, gaining strategies and solutions to develop positive mental health and resilience.
This positive, empowering session is designed to provide a proactive and preventative approach to addressing stress within teaching and school staff. Participants will gain a clear understanding of wellbeing and how to build it in themselves and how this benefits others, including the children and young people they work with. Through learning from the field of Positive Psychology, the training allows participants to experience and practice wellbeing interventions that can be applied personally, within a staff team and across the whole school.
How long is the course?
1/2 day course
Who it’s for ?
- School staff
- Schools who want to prevent the negative impact of stress
During the course
- Learn and practice effective tools and strategies for wellbeing that are practical and versatile
- Learn how to effectively manage stress and cope positively using proven positive psychology techniques
- Gain tips and insights on how to improve wellbeing with our highly experienced facilitators
- Develop a wellbeing action plan to improve your own wellbeing
- Reflect and share as a staff team to develop positive peer support essential for school wellbeing
Benefits of the Training
By the end of the course you will
- Gain tools to help understand and use stress effectively
- Build awareness of how to manage and challenge negative perspectives that contribute to poor wellbeing
- Gain knowledge of wellbeing and techniques to build it in yourself and others
- Put into action strategies that are sustainable and can immediately start making a difference to wellbeing levels
- Develop strategies that build wellbeing and reduce stress within individuals, teams and the whole school