Workforce Development Training
We develop and deliver training programmes that upskill the children’s workforce to improve children and young people’s mental health.
We work with commissioners to develop a range of training programmes for health, local authority and children’s organisations. These have included large scale children’s workforce development programmes for public health and education commissioners.
Training Development Process
We pride ourselves collaborative approach to ensure maximum impact of training programmes we develop. Our team of expert consultants work closely with commissioners ensuring we develop a training programme that fit your requirements. We are firm believers that one size does not fit all and work hard to ensure we meet your needs.
Who’s it for?
- Commissioners who want to increase capacity in the children’s workforce to improve mental health and wellbeing
- Organisations looking support the mental health and emotional needs of children and young people
Benefits of our workforce development training programmes
- Equip practitioners with a range of evidence-based strategies, tools and techniques that improve wellbeing, resilience and positive mental health.
- Ensuring that the skills gained are sustainable and increase conference and capacity to support children and young people improve mental health.
- Accessible and engaging training for practitioners from a range of backgrounds including schools, health and the VCS.
Training Programme Evaluation
We are keen to understand how the application of the learning gained through our training is improving the wellbeing of children and young people; to do this we have a robust approach to monitoring and evaluation. Evaluation and monitoring is built into all our workforce development training programmes.
Our evaluation is conducted through a range of methods. We discover how the skills and knowledge gained is used in practice developing an understanding of the sustainability of these skills and how they are being used to support children and young people.