Wellbeing Consultancy and Coaching
It is has recently become more imperative that schools work towards developing strategies that improve the mental health and wellbeing of the whole school. This is backed by the Government Mental Health Green paper which references working with schools as key to tackling the increase in children and adolescent mental health problems. The government are championing the development of resilience and wellbeing as an ethos and approach that schools can develop to improve outcomes for children and young people and prevent mental health problems.
Working with our expert School Wellbeing Consultants and Coaches, ensures your school will gain the input, support and knowledge required to help you build a sustainable approach to wellbeing, resilience and mental health for your whole school. Our Consultants work with Headteachers, senior leaders, and key members of staff to develop wellbeing and resilience programmes and packages. These can include strategy development and implementation, school improvement planning, twilight sessions, inset days, coaching sessions and intervention delivery design days.
Who it’s for
MAT CEO’s, School leaders, teachers, and school staff…
- who want to improve wellbeing and develop resilience of the whole school or MAT.
- who want to create sutanable approaches to whole school wellbeing.
- who want to be proactive and innovative in their approach to whole school wellbeing.
- who want to impact positively on all the wellbeing of children and young people in their school.
- who want to improve wellbeing and positive outcomes for their school or MAT.
About our Wellbeing Consultants and Coaches
- We offer a collaborative, positive and empowering approach to developing whole school mental health, through applying the integrated approaches of Coaching and Positive Psychology. This is combined with recommendations and guidance from health and education government bodies, and practical know how and experience of working with 200 schools.
- All our Wellbeing Consultants are trained and qualified to Post Graduate or Masters level in Coaching and/or Positive Psychology. This is combined with experience of coaching and consulting with school leaders and staff. Along with experince of creating and providing tailored training and workshops.