Character Strengths Workshop Toolkit
£275.00 + VAT
This Character Strengths Toolkit provides materials and support enabling you to run up to three character strengths lessons or workshops in your school or organisation. Developing character strengths supports children and young people in improving their positive mental health, wellbeing, resilience and skills for achievement.
The activities and resources within this toolkit have been designed so they can be incorporated in a range of ways to fit within busy school timetables and curriculum subjects. These strengths lessons have been linked to the PSHE curriculum for Key Stages 1-3 and they can form part of your Relationship and Sex Education curriculum for the development of positive mental health and wellbeing.
What’s in the Toolkit?
- Materials, scheme of work and support to deliver 3-character strengths lessons/workshops or use the materials flexibly as part of PHSE/RSE programmes (KS 1-3)
- In-depth teacher’s manual with activity instructions
- Sample scheme of work with links to the PSHE curriculum KS 1-3
- 24 Character strengths A4 printable posters
- 5 printable worksheets
- Editable PowerPoint slides for flexible use within lessons
- 60-minute coaching phone/Skype call with one of our experienced team members to support you to deliver the lessons/workshops.
The Character Strengths Workshop Toolkit provides you with materials and support to run workshops or lessons in which children and young people will:
• Develop an understanding and shared language of character strengths
• Develop a strengths perspective
• Recognise strengths in role models
• Develop personal strengths
• Identify strengths in others and as a class or team
• Use strengths in a new way to improve wellbeing, resilience and achievement
1. This is a digital product. Nothing will be posted to you.
2. Please let us know the contact details of the person delivering these resources so we can arrange their coaching session and support.
3. These resources are for non-commercial use only. Each license (purchase) is valid for one school, organisation or class.
4. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation. If you would like to purchase materials for your school, trust or organisation please contact us on email@example.com for more information.
5. If you would like to use our resources as part of a class or practice you charge for, please contact us to discuss licensing.